Please pray that I finally receive what I paid for

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My LORD, JESUS CHRIST!! Please mediate ❤🙏 I paid for a product in advance and the police threatened me FALSELY and unfairly! Because the maker did not finish it but accused me FALSELY at the police!! I still have not get the product I paid in advance! I need to get the product I paid for...
Replies
9
Views
363
My LORD, JESUS CHRIST!! Please mediate ❤🙏 I paid for a product in advance and the police threatened me FALSELY and unfairly! Because the maker did not finish it but accused me FALSELY at the police!! I still have not get the product I paid in advance! I need to get the product I paid for...
Replies
10
Views
409
My LORD, JESUS CHRIST!! Please mediate ❤🙏 I paid for a product in advance and the police threatened me FALSELY and unfairly! Because the maker did not finish it but accused me FALSELY at the police!! I still have not get the product I paid in advance! I need to get the product I paid for...
Replies
9
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom