Please pray that I don't go blind and that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methusela916

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that I don't go blind and that everything will be ok with my eyes.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak claim create command decree declare demand into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY NO TASTE BUDS NO DINNER GREATLY NO EYESIGHT JUST GO BLIND GREATLYYYYYY SATAN OR WHOS ACTING LIKE DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS OF SATAN GO GREATLY BLINDED NO GRACE TO B GREAT IN GREATLY OF MINE...
Replies
9
Views
136
Replies
6
Views
221
I will be undergoing an “oral glucose tolerance test” (OGTT) on ###. Please pray that I don’t get diabetes or pre-diabetes. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,921
Members
649,147
Latest member
Sprairmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom