Please pray that I do what God wants me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah1Sam

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I do what God wants me to do. I don't have any peace and I need to know what God is trying to tell me to do. I had a good day with ### but I still don't know what has been wrong lately. Lord, ### needs to know you and I pray for him to know you. Lord, I feel tremendously disappointed and sad for reaching out to him all these years and now he moves on to another girl as it seems. I feel used (my kindness) but I must be careful because if I had really done my kindness, served ### for you, I wouldn't feel used. I was expecting him to love me back. Well, he doesn't love me back. He has been rude these days. Lord, I pray that you will meet him in whatever activities he will be doing. Father, please give me peace, hope, love, good health and discernment. I love you Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer request. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You know waiting has been hard, but this delay is not a punishment. You are putting things together in a way that will make sense when the time is right. What you have planned for me is worth every moment I have had to wait. Trust you because you are never late. ❤️
Replies
7
Views
127
You love me exactly as I am right now. I do not have to be perfect to be worthy of your grace and mercy. My mistakes, regrets, and fears have already been met with your endless love. Nothing will ever separate me from you. ❤️
Replies
7
Views
132
This April, love will find me in a way that feels natural, not forced. I won't have to question where I stand. You are bringing me something real. ❤️
Replies
7
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom