Please pray that I consume all knowledge ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD let me consume all knowledge and not forget and pass my certification. We are depending on you. Please help.. Master I am studying please let me see the answers and pass the first time in your name we ask amen.. Thank you ahead of time and thank you for praying for me. Blessings to you too. =)
Replies
12
Views
52
Please pray for me, I need a divine Job (good company, fantastic pay, excellent role, perfect location) that will give me all I need to stay in this country (###). Before ### of July 2023. I pray that the Lord rain His vengeance upon all my enemies and that of my household. I pray that the Lord...
Replies
7
Views
197
Father let me consume all knowledge and understanding and specialize according to your will for my nutrition and let me not forget and let me keep my brain sharp my heart strong and my gut strong let me help your people so they may live longer and serve you longer. So we can have a huge Table in...
Replies
6
Views
18
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom