Please pray that I can somehow get my old ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibelieve

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that I can somehow get my old truck fixed, or get a different one. I need a truck for hauling for my job and I can't afford one.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Bless and encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I purchased a car for my daughter and now it is making funny noise- I a, praying that when I get it checked out that it is fixable and affordable -please pray for me as I am single mom on a very little income praying that Jesus makes a way for us , it has been one financial problem after another...
Replies
7
Views
90
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
209
Please pray that I can somehow find an affordable place to move to as soon as possible. My truck quit on me, and I'm not sure how I will move what stuff I do have, but there has to be a way out! The place I am currently living at has a wiring problem and is probably dangerous in general. A...
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom