Please pray that I can see a doctor this ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARLA

Beloved of All
Please pray that I can see a doctor this week for a cyst on my back that is turning purple and hurting, and I have no insurance, please pray he will still see me.

Also, please pray for my horse; he goes to the vet tomorrow. He is urinating blood and is very scared of other people, but me. Please pray that all goes well at the vet, and no one gets hurt, and that he does not get hurt. I pray that he can be healed, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend believed in so called divine healing and refuse to see a doctor for cough and have not been healed yet and stubbornly believe in the so-called divine healing without seeing the doctor.
Replies
9
Views
196
I SPEAK JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY GREATLY 💯🔨FOLD NOW ON ALL WHO WHAT MADE SURE MY FAMILY COULDNT COMMUNICATE WITH ME MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD 🩸 CANT EVEN SAY HI TO ME ON MY BDAY OR SEE ME FOR YEARS NOW ITS SO EVIL LEAVE US ALONE ALREADY YOU WEIRDOS GO TO HELLLLLLL IT IS OVERRRRRRRR BEEN OVER STOP...
Replies
6
Views
142
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I CAN SEE HEAR FINALLY ONCE FOR ALL GREATLY THE GOD DESIGN THE WAY LORD INTENDED IS FINALLY HEALED GREATLY IN ME. LIFE IN GREATLY REMEMBER IT IS OVER THAT SATAN HAS NO DOMAIN DOMINION OVER ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY OR...
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom