Please pray that I can get this literature review ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirtolj

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I can get this literature review done for my research class. I only have today left to complete it and it is ###% of my grade.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, PRAY for me to get a ### (the equivalent of an A) in Literature of German Speaking Countries on September ###, ###!
Replies
5
Views
267
LIFE IN I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO CALL HOME GREATLYYY WHERE MY DAUGHTERS AND MY SON CAN SAY HI NO WORRIES THEY LIVE WHEREVER THEY WANT TO AS WELL LIFE IN I CREATE I MOVE SOMEWHERE IN SECRET I CAN FIND A GUY THAT STAYSSSS OK I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A GUY THAT CAN MAKE ME SMILE...
Replies
5
Views
101
I get my own place to live where i can control my lifestyle I wanted to take the kitten home it was so cute I couldn't because ### said NO..Miracle i get a place to STAY where I can control my inheritance from the Lord I actually can be blessssssssssed get a Job I can do that I can be a good at...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,085
Messages
16,807,120
Members
650,530
Latest member
Iraedorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom