Please pray that I can get this essay handed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjohn1

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that I can get this essay handed in on time. I beg you for your help O Lord, please help me to complete this. I do not wish to fail.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I let go of fear and that I am not good enough or not deserving to do well in writing this essay. I need to get this done. It needs to be done well. pls pray I do a great job, 4 pages, 1000 words, APA citation, and well worded. It is due tomorrow. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
227
I get my own place to live where i can control my lifestyle I wanted to take the kitten home it was so cute I couldn't because ### said NO..Miracle i get a place to STAY where I can control my inheritance from the Lord I actually can be blessssssssssed get a Job I can do that I can be a good at...
Replies
12
Views
154
Pray for me to get deliverence from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom