Please pray that I can get past the depression ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praying4Peace

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that I can get past the depression I have succumbed to, that I can LOOK for work and find it, that those I love the most will renew their relationship with God. Pray that my children remain protected from the wolves at our door in sheep's clothing...especially my 2 teens!!! Thankful that other believers are taking the time to live their faith, by praying for others. God bless you all.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Jesus by your stripes we are healed and made whole. We thank you that you understand depression. We thank you that you understand heaviness and pain and strife and struggle. We thank you that you dear Jesus went to the cross for us. We are not alone. You will never leave us or forsake us. You are the God above all Gods. You are able to lift our heads out of the miry waters of our mind and souls. Place your holy spirit into this woman and allow God to arise in her heart and bring joy back into her heart. I ask this Lord as I know only you can bring this about. She waits on you and desires you Lord and you will bless her for that. Be anxious for nothing but in all things with prayer and suplication make your request known to God and the God who is above all Gods will cause your hearts to be at rest in him (my version not literal biblical one). So we cast our anxious minds and worries onto you God and ask you to provide your yoke of burden which is easy. Take ours Lord as you can carry it. Help us trust and have faith that moves mountains Lord. Protect her children. Let us continue to pray and not cease. Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get my own place to live where i can control my lifestyle I wanted to take the kitten home it was so cute I couldn't because ### said NO..Miracle i get a place to STAY where I can control my inheritance from the Lord I actually can be blessssssssssed get a Job I can do that I can be a good at...
Replies
12
Views
158
Just a big misunderstanding with all of this injustice. Need much needed sleep favor and rest Lord please help to make right choices and decision in this very serious situation and we are mightily protected by you Jesus and your enemies can’t continue to try to harass intimidate and discriminate...
Replies
6
Views
182
NEW PLACE TO LIVE I NEED A NEW START A CHAKRA ON MY HEART I DONT NEED MY FAMILY PUT BACK IN THEY CARVED INTO ON PURPOSE IT WAS SO CRUEL AND MEAN..I DONT NEED TO PUT BACK IN MY HEART THE GUYS IT CARVED OUT OF MY SOUL TO MANY TIMES NOW..I WILL JUST HAVE PEACE THAT I AM SET FREE HIS NAME IS...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom