Please pray that I can be healed ...

```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

You Are Still Here-God Is Good To You!
```
 
I pray that the pain you are experiencing will subside, and that God will give you the strength and perseverance you need.... In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father God, I plead the stripes and precious Blood of Jesus over this person's back and ask that YOU will deliver and set them free in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for my horse that he has not foundered and is suffering from bruised hooves. Let the ferrier be able to help the horse heal by trimming and shoeing the horse. In God’s name I pray and ask for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
290
Life in I can have my normal communication greatly back healed my toe nails healed urgently no more taking my joy away favor away ever again f u satan leave alreadyyyyy go back to hell where u belong greatlyyy with your negativity greatlyyy..I get paid this week direct deposit every week on time...
Replies
11
Views
213
LIFE IN I GET A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY THAT I CAN BE HAPPY AT HEAL THATS A GOOD THING A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY FAVOR USNT STOLEN FROM NO ONE NOTHING IN THE WORLD EVER AGAIN..LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE TO MOVE A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY AND MY PHONE DOESNT TELL ME WHO ###...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom