Please pray that I can attain accounts for the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believing777

Account Closed
Please pray that I can attain accounts for the business I'm just starting. That accounts will be daytime and not interfere with my walk with God or my pastorship. Also, the accounts won't interfere on Sundays. My girls and I need income so we can get a 3-bedroom place so we can fit and a reliable car to get to my pastorship and take girls to school. Thank you so much and God Bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father please bless this your child with the needed source of income. Cause these accounts to be scooped up for her and they not be lost to the enemy.  Give special graces for all that is required so that your name may be gloriously praised. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
I will expect a blessing to come for you. Have expectancy for the business to succeed. If the gospel of Jesus Christ is in front you can succeed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Job 41:34: He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride. Historical Context: The Book of Job is one of the Bible’s oldest texts, exploring the themes of suffering, the limitations of human understanding, and God’s greatness. In the ancient world, pride and...
Replies
7
Views
267
Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
205
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom