Please pray that I be strong. I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wburgos19

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I be strong. I have faith that God will bring my husband home to me. Let the Lord mend his heart and his mind to realize the mistake he made and to have that woman that he's with separate from him. Lord I leave this in your hands. I want to enjoy my Thanksgiving with my family.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 30:7 - "Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 30:7, David acknowledges how God's favor brought stability and...
Replies
12
Views
264
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
155
LIFE IN BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE NOTHING TO OFFER I DIDNT GET EVEN 😔 A COLD BEER TODAY I COULDN'T IT WAS TO HARD FIGHTING THE NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ME LET THOSE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY GREATLY I DIDNT GET A VAPE NO GREEN NO HOME NO VEHICLE AND THE SUMMER IS PRETTY MUCH OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I GUESS NEXT...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom