Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Wy praying for you!

Lord in the name of Jesus crush all evil, lying spirits around ###. THEY ARE ALREADY DEFEATED BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU AND IS SAVED IN JESUS.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I am no longer romantically rejected. I have had so much hurt and trauma in this area of my life. I have had so much heartbreak that my emotional pain has become physical. It is time for me to have an official boyfriend, a committed boyfriend. I have attracted abusive controlling...
Replies
7
Views
277
I humbly ask for your prayers and help me who is experiencing bullying and feeling deeply hurt. I love God and am struggling to understand why these challenges are happening, especially when it affects my desire to participate in social activities. This situation is weighing heavily on my spirit...
Replies
10
Views
327
My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom