Please pray that I am kept safe from all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordschild316

Faithful Servant
Please pray that I am kept safe from all danger and harm and that I am able to fall asleep in peace and sleep well tonight and not worry about my husband and what he is doing tonight.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray urgently for me ### and for my family to be kept safe and protected from the approaching Typhoon Category 5 here in the Philippines 🇵🇭 🙏 GOD bless ### ###
Replies
8
Views
269
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
311
Since traveling a long distance to attend my mother's funeral on ###, my health has not been good. On ###, I accompanied my daughter to her school transfer entrance exam and was caught in a heavy rainstorm, which made me feel even worse. Lately, I have had to take increasingly stronger sleeping...
Replies
10
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom