Please pray that I am granted favor ...

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother/sister ###. We ask for Your divine favor to be upon ### in their workplace. Grant them favor with their supervisor and colleagues, and open doors for a promotion and a more suitable position that aligns with their skills and passions. Lord, we also pray for a healthy work-life balance for ###, that they may find rest and peace amidst their responsibilities. We trust in Your perfect timing and provision. Thank You for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Please pray that I am granted favor with my supervisor and others at work, and that I am promoted and find a more suitable position. I need work-life balance badly. Thank you for praying.
Prayer God helps you in Jesus Name
 
I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying so hard to deal with my own problems, so many. I am a ### and always helping others. Please pray that this will be the year God will bless me with a better work/life balance where I can work less and not do so much overtime, that God will help me lose ###lbs this year in a healthy...
Replies
8
Views
203
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
104
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom