Please pray that ### has a happy retirement. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofaPhoenix

Account Closed
Please pray that my father-in-law has a happy retirement. He's no longer married to my husband's Mom - he's remarried. His new wife is kind of overbearing & bossy, & I think she tries to control everything he does. May God bless him with all the time to do what he wants, & enjoy the time off he's earned from working so hard all these years. He just retired this year, so I'm hoping he doesn't think it was a mistake to retire early.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I too am in need of Retirement finances. I was a single mom for many many Years and was unable to save anything as I was barely making enough to get by. I have always worked in a very taxing and emotionally demanding field. I am constantly pouring into others and helping them figure out...
Replies
8
Views
284
My mom passed last yr and I was her caretaker for 3 yrs after my father's passing. I did this mostly alone. The stress was overwhelming and threw me out of alignment. She was extremely difficult as she had cancer, dementia and went crazy after my father's death. I’m ### and have been seeing a...
Replies
8
Views
306
that ### has a happy birthday and a happy beautiful life
Replies
7
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom