Please pray that God's blessings, direction, protection, provisions, guidance, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovejesussomuch

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that God's blessings, direction, protection, provisions, guidance, healings, favor, grace and peace be upon ### and I. Thank-you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I kindly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will guide my steps, grant me wisdom in every decision, and open the right doors according to His will. Pray that He will bless my work, strengthen my faith, and help me remain patient and trusting during every season of...
Replies
10
Views
174
brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
157
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
12
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom