please pray that God will save ### ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-4, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I encourage, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgivings be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
9
Views
156
Heavenly Father, I come before You today to lift up ###. Lord, Avoid her to be a mistress and stop the relationship with a.### man. You know her heart, her struggles, and the situation she is currently in. I pray that You shine Your divine light into her life, breaking through the confusion and...
Replies
8
Views
154
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom