Please pray that God will restore my appetite. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceLynx

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that God will restore my appetite. I already struggle with keeping my weight up, but now because of the stress I am dealing with, I am having to force myself to eat, but am still losing weight when I can't afford to. I am feeling sick whenever I try to eat what would normally be my favorite foods. And please also pray that God will intervene and fix the initial cause of my stress, the pain I am going through because of relationship problems. I have recently been having thoughts of suicide, and am finding it hard to get through the day. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need as many people to pray for me as I can get to take away my appetite for snack foods or extra foods during the day and at night. I have like ### pounds to lose. I’m ### pounds and snacking several times a day. I just can’t seem to stop. My appetite is off the charts and I need prayers to...
Replies
11
Views
185
Pray for me for God to restore my lost destiny, my collapsing business to recover, to be able to meet my financial obligations.
Replies
9
Views
160
I want to restore my life Man of God please pray for me...mom had a dream about me that I am dead... Man of God please pray for me....I want to know God....I want to be like you man of God...### from ###
Replies
9
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,002
Messages
16,794,329
Members
649,578
Latest member
Zoirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom