Please pray that God renew my faith, peace, joy and hope. I feel my faith is being tested. May I overcome any obstacle and break through the wall of communication barrier! Thanks, may God bless you powerfully!
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
Thank you for praying for my son yesterday. Jesus graciously answered our prayers and blessed him with another peaceful, calm, and relax day yesterday and a beautiful restful night last night. He slept last night (he is usually up at night) and got up cheerful and happy. Thank you all for...
Please continue to pray for precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a restful day today with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord I ask for a sweet peaceful gentle night tonight and that he would be joyful, at...
Please pray for my son, he got up from his sleep tormented. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord I ask for a sweet peaceful sleep while he is trying...