Please Pray that God have patience with me, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Pray that God have patience with me, and speak clearly to me, I'm scared that I am rejecting God by not confessing it out loud, but I'm too scared to just tell someone something like this.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```
Do not fear!​
Isaiah 41:10​
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."​
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
185
I have been single for most of my life and lately have stepped back into the dating pool. Dating is so different than it was years ago. I’m talking to and meeting lots of men who profess to be Christians but are nominal Christians at best. It is genuinely disheartening as a Christian woman who...
Replies
7
Views
398
So I’ve been getting these thoughts for almost a year already. It’s so scary. It just hurts a lot. The thoughts I’ve been having is death. It just scares me a lot because of the future like what’s gonna happen and my parents dying my friends dying people I know and love dying and eventually me...
Replies
7
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,956
Messages
16,793,992
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom