Please pray that God continues to provide during this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovejesussomuch

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that God continues to provide during this financial loss and protects me and my family.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that during the 2 months Jesus will provide as I prepare to go to University and pass through the selection admission interview and will get through the interview and be admitted into the course swiftly and Jesus will provide the much needed cash for the university course and see that I...
Replies
8
Views
173
Pray for God to provide during this job search period and drives all ### out from this country if their presence are an adnomination to him as they are operating as freelance sex workers, or made constructions which are unsuitable for usage with inferior materials and also it is quite...
Replies
7
Views
232
Every Christmas my family either scream and yell at me or someone else. First my mom used to scream and yell at me and my siblings does it to they kids. I had too many worse Christmas and it was terrible. Because we didn't have no money, family was fighting and I loss my mom 5 years ago in May...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom