please pray that god bless the singles in our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray that God bless the singles in our church. That they find the right woman/man.

And that there become new relationships, new marriages.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord his mom calls me baby. We are beyond our honeymoon phase in November our union.i just pray she knows I support envitsge her and her blessings . I love her son so deeply. I always pray for him. Forgive. Patience through horrible storms. Vomited. Loyal .in love. let mom know God. I love him ...
Replies
12
Views
173
Church prayer 10:16pm 2026-08-12 10:45pm words, fire, water, earth, air, light, darkness, Spirit and magic, power, life, new things, mysteries, worship, armer of God, congratulations, graduation, fish, Heaven Wonderful, soul passing on to glory, Deliverance, Check up, quick, food, Bless, men...
Replies
9
Views
115
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having problems with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,251
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom