Please pray that ### gets this

Prayforusplease

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my husband gets this job that he is interviewing for and that it pays well and that they really like him. We really need the money and we both need good jobs. Please pray our financial situation improves. Thank you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my ### gets a job. Please pray that God helps my ###’s friends. Please pray that God helps my ### at his job. Please pray that my ### takes better care of himself. Please pray that God helps and protects my ###. Please pray my younger ### is protected in school and that he...
Replies
8
Views
355
I ask for prayers. The more I pray the more things get worse. There are some things that are really bothering me: 1) Although I get really good job evaluations, my boss often makes belittling statements to me such as "We've already discussed this" or "I've said this multiple times." These...
Replies
8
Views
137
My husband is is trying to find a better job the one he is at right buw will be ending soon. He gotten an interview phone a few weeks ago . He is getting depressed and we need to fix our house our floors are falling in our AC doesn't work and I been sick really sick . I try everyday I don't work...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom