Please Pray That ### Ex Boyfriend Gives Me Another Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that my ex boyfriend ### gives me another chance because he left me because I was too depressed, or that I can be able to stop feeling guilty and bad for what happened and forget the past, I wish that God would make happen some miracle that makes me better about all this, other opportunities... my best friend and my psychiatrist also made me feeling guilty by saying It's my fault if my ex left me because I told him I had a problem of depression and because I cried in front of him, I pray that God gives me enough strength to heal alone and never show my emotions or talk about my feelings, because I know I can't be loved if I say to people that I'm weak

amen
 
Lucie You say in your request that you cannot show your feelings as it is a sign of weakness This is not true If you are hurting inside it's important to find someone to talk to, to let the hurt out. If it goes round and round inside you could get more depressed. I know as I've been depressed on and off for years and I've got several friends I can talk to. It would be like letting all the hurt out and negative feelings. I hope you can find peace GOD bless
 
yes I know you are right but I think I must find the right persons and the right time or people are not always understanding

### You say in your request that you cannot show your feelings as it is a sign of weakness This is not true If you are hurting inside its important to find someone to talk to,to let the hurt out.If it goes round and round inside you could get more depressed.I know as ive been depressed on and off for years and ive got several friends i can talk to It would be like letting all the hurt out and negative feelings.I hope you can find peace GOD bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God gives me grace and strength and peace
Replies
9
Views
334
Dear God, May I pray again to kindly ask for your forgiveness and to clean my soul from all demons. Please continue to bless my family. Also please help me to rise again, kindly point me to the right direction, I really need a job. The humiliation still burns. Dear God, please, please...
Replies
7
Views
365
Dear God please allow me another chance, I'm sorry for not staying connected to the head and being a super spiritualist. I repent. Please God.
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom