please pray that every single time I get my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray that every single time I get my photograph taken that all pictures of me will turn out totally amazing incredibly better than the top class models I declare in Jesus name that I am incredibly photogenic now always my face is blessed my face is incredibly beautiful stunning striking young very radiant getting more and more beautiful in every way every day in Jesus name Lord make this happen exceed all my expectation prayer request in Jesus names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
226
Lord, Lord, your words say ask, ask, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, please, Lord, absolutely no more hurt, pain, sadness, sorrow, disappointments with any any photographs, any selfies, any videos, any Snapchat photographs, Snapchat videos, WhatsApp videos, FaceTime videos...
Replies
7
Views
206
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom