please pray that E. will stop being ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hi can you pray for my ex to clear his head, hes a lot going on including stuff with me please prayer he forgives me if i caused him any hurt, also i was scrolling on Facebook and came across a physic video and watched some of it, please rebuke the devil as in the past i was addicted to tarot...
Replies
Views
Please pray for not husband. He is not in a good place mentally and he had alienated nearly everyone in his life including myself and our daughters. Please pray for my daughter who needs to get her license (nicer driving examiner this time that doesn’t talk down to her during the drive and make...
Replies
Views
We pray Lord that You would help the Bd. of Sup. hear my desperate cries for help on Cap that they would also stop playing games with our money like the St. and make these devils surrender our checks to us asap and stop prolonging this process every year making us wait longer and longer each...
Replies
Views
pls pray that I have romantic relationships, that I have boyfriends I am tired of being single I am getting old and this is the result of people, especially those close to me, who put words of bad faith over my life, they cursed my life in terms of having a relationship this needs to stop; I am...
Replies
Views
I'm back with a prayer request. My doctor set up a new appt for me this morning a video visit to discuss the results of my lung bronchoscopy. I am so afraid. I need prayers please. Thank you, I will find out in a little over two hours.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom