Marriage Is A Testimony

Dear Lord,

We pray we would have a sincere and intense conviction about how we are supposed to treat one another in marriage. May Your Holy Spirit help us to be self-controlled, not quick to get angry with one another. We pray we would repent and forgive each other as we pursue reconciliation. Please help us never to shame each other for our sins.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!

This prayer is adapted from the Daily Marriage Prayer podcast.
Subscribe today to get the full prayer as well as the exclusive devotional that goes along with it.


Subscribe On iTunes | Subscribe On Spotify

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
11
Views
137
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! In week 23 of our 30-week Marriage After God devotional series, we talk about unity. Not just unity in our marriage, but unity in the body of Christ as a married couple. We share what we’ve learned, the temptations we’ve faced, and...
Replies
0
Views
218
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! You’re always being cultivated by something. The algorithm. The news cycle. Your workplace. Your phone. So the real question isn’t whether you’re being shaped. It’s who’s holding the shovel. We discussed this question with ###...
Replies
0
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,074
Messages
16,807,046
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom