Please pray that ### and ### get the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedMaven

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that my husband and I get the positive pregnancy test tomorrow that we've been longing for.

Lately I've been having recurring dreams that I am suddenly aware, in a very matter of fact sense, that I am definitely pregnant.

I have been so blessed in so many ways, yet the fulfillment of having our own child eludes us - a fact which has caused me a significant amount of stress and depression and occasionally immense feelings of despair.

I'd like to express my sincerest thanks to all who think of me during this time.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### to get a job Pls pray for me to release my holding finance to day
Replies
12
Views
296
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
183
My son was let go from his club soccer team and is devastated. Please pray he makes a new club team that he loves and is proud of. Please pray for his confidence and his self esteem and help him grow tall like the rest of the boys his age.
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom