Please pray that a door opens and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN A NEW DOOR OPENS FOR ME TO MOVE SOMEWHERE I CAN BE HAPPY I CHANGE MY NAME GREATLY SOMEWHERE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN HAVE A LIFE SINCE I WAKE UP STILL IM NEEDING A NEW ENVIRONMENT NOW GREATLY WITH A HUSBAND THAT LOVES ME GREATLYYY THAT FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE I GO GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL...
Replies
7
Views
131
Please continue to pray for me as I walk through this difficult season. I will continue asking for prayer until I have made it through to the other side. Please pray that God grants me favor with my current managers and that they would be gracious toward me. Please pray that my immediate...
Replies
12
Views
172
I HAVE BEEN ABUSED ALL TODAY SATAN DEMONS R RELENTLESS I CANT DO MY MAKE UP STUDY CONCENTRATE NOTHING FOR MYSELF LIFE IN ITS OVERRRRR TO END TODAY GREATLY...IM ALREADY HEART BROKEN AS IT IS LIFE IN SATAN DEMONS CANT BLOCK MY FAVOR EVER AGAIN GREATLY..BINDED UP GREATLY FOREVER EVERY DEMON SATAN...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom