Please pray Stewart is publicly made to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray that I won't lose home and income. Please pray for the possibility for getting my rights, justice and compensation. Please pray for immediate restoration of security, finances, and my severely damaged body due to violent attacks. Please pray for the slander of me and mine be...
Replies
Views
Please pray that the crimes by influential people are stopped, and the crazy slander of me is exposed, so even the dimmest and most corrupt must live in the real world. Please pray for the possibility for justice and compensation so I can survive, have a life and a future. Please pray that...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my sister Doreen Rettew and Denise Wentworth and my parents Isabelle Rettew and my dad Donald Rettew and my sister doreen's friends please pray that they will stop torturing me Dawn Rettew mentally . spiritually verbally. Let's try that God would shine his light expose the things...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I recently resigned from my job due to an abusive work environment. It took me a while to make that decision as the compensation was excellent but you gave me confidence to disassociate myself from the bad influences and that you have something better for me. It's probably...
Replies
Views
Lord please protect me from his slander of me just cuz I wasn't moldable like he wanted me too. He was a toxic Christian that was smothering me. May his words that are used to talk about me have no power not even with my enemies. May they not be listened to and may they know of his toxicity...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom