please pray ###'s enlarge abundantly right now all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
please pray my fiancés enlarge abundantly right now all gold silver wealth riches money I call you to me right now from the north the east the south the west come to me right now overtake me right now in Jesus name Lord grant me wealth now great mightly financial blessing now abundantly in Jesus namess
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please all pray Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have I declare decree my ###'s my financial income savings increases enlarges incredibly abundantly right now more more every day the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth now he adds no trouble no sorrow to it now God is the...
Replies
4
Views
43
Please please all pray Lord I thank you for money I have in Jesus Christ holy name I declare decree my ### my financial income savings bank balance enlarges increase incredibly mightly abundantly millions millions fold right now more more every day the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth he...
Replies
8
Views
134
Please all pray Lord thank you for money I have in Jesus name I command declare degree my fiances my financial income bank balance savings enlarges incredibly abundantly right now more more every day in Jesus nane I declare degree great incredibly enormous abundant wealth financial blessings...
Replies
4
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom