Please all pray Lord thank you for ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray Lord thank you for money I have in Jesus name I command declare degree my fiances my financial income bank balance savings enlarges incredibly abundantly right now more more every day in Jesus nane I declare degree great incredibly enormous abundant wealth financial blessings comes to me right now without any delay from the north the South the east the West right now in Jesus nane I declare degree I win 25 million right now without any delay all my numbers tickets I buy on lotto lotto raffle euro euro raffle every all scratch cards I buy all comes up for me right now all hits all the jackpots for me abundantly right now without delay the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it now without any delay I bless help others with my wealth now I write abundant cheques for people and transform there lives abundantly now without any delay in Jesus name as Lord please do this for me Lord please realise abundant wealth to me abundantly right now without any delay in Jesus namess
 
hi,
lord god help your child, spk to your child and give a miraculous breakthrough in finances with no sorrows added to it in the mighty name of jesus christ of nazareth, shalom and thx.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You for Your forgiveness + grace.
Replies
14
Views
235
Heavenly Father, I pray protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You for Your forgiveness + grace.
Replies
11
Views
189
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom