Please pray please for ###. He got away from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray please for ###. He got away from the Lord, got in a relationship that was not from God, and took a job that seemed wrong (compromise, etc). Please pray urgently for him, to be where God wants him, and that even that God would guide whether he leaves the state or not. Thank you so for praying. So urgent. And God bless. :)
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
I pray that the Lord will be with ### and guide ### in the right direction. That you will be a great support and help ### open ### heart to God and hear His call. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

it seems like every time I get away from this family member they come after me again they have a vent against me, Please pray for ###! This person was very abusive to ### and caused ###'s life to fall apart. Now ### feel like they’re going to try to take ### out again,
Replies
11
Views
437
I am in a relationship I should not be in and I suspect infidelity but I have no proof. I tried to walk away but he says he wants to be with me. I'm so far from God and no longer going to church. I am born again and received Jesus but I get angry at God sometimes and miss Him. The stronghold is...
Replies
8
Views
282
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:30: So I purified the priests and the Levites of everything foreign, and assigned them duties, each to his own task. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:30, Nehemiah summarizes one of his final acts of reform in...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom