Please pray over my life spiritually. Please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your grace over my life, my spiritual journey, and my business. Guide my heart to stay aligned with You in all things. Strengthen my faith, deepen my prayer life, and help me walk in obedience and peace. Bless the work of my hands and grant wisdom, integrity, and...
Replies
7
Views
152
Please pray for me. I am standing in faith, asking God to break every generational curse, every spiritual chain, and every form of witchcraft or dark influence that has tried to follow me through my family line. I renounce every hidden agreement with darkness, known or unknown, and I declare...
Replies
7
Views
857
Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom