Please pray our church baptizes many people, and pray

Roussan Joshua Collins

Servant of All
Please pray our church baptizes many people, and pray many join us in serving JESUS. Pray the homeless get the help they need, and pray satan is bound and crushed under our feet too. Thank you!
 
In the name of the Lord Jesus you are cleansed and made whole by the blood of Christ. Amen
 
-

Lord please bless us mightily, cancel all unjust debts and meet all our needs,

"May Jehovah, the only true and living God, in His Son’s Jesus Christ’s name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God."

Lord please hear our prayers . ..
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Him /my Husband ### to not look at any woman with lust in His mind, heart, or eyes but me (His wife). Pray for Him not to sneak and masturbate or stress out over anything in Jesus' name. Pray for Him not to look at pornography, nudity, or partial nudity, or profanity and derogatory...
Replies
8
Views
521
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 51:18 – “May it please you to prosper Zion, to build up the walls of Jerusalem.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 51:18, David shifts from personal repentance to a prayer for the well-being of his community, specifically...
Replies
9
Views
201
I know I've done evil things in my life it wasn't that bad I don't understand why I'm being punished like I am I just really need something to make me feel better and help me I'm going to lose it I really didn't think I was that bad of a person who deserves all this and I'm sorry it's not your...
Replies
6
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom