Please pray our business is protected and that we ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceflownow

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray our business is protected and that we have integrity, are compliant, and transparent in all of our dealings. Please pray ### and ### are wise and mature as parents and business owners. We ask God to bless our lives and show us where he wants us to serve and give. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
148
We have a high wind warning. Super high winds. It sounds horrible out there. Please ask for God's protection to keep our trees, limbs up and our roof on. I'm so scared. Please ask for God's great mercy and maybe He will let us retain power. Thank you and God bless you. I ask in the name of...
Replies
9
Views
213
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:7 : “When I went to the gate of the city and took my seat in the public square, Job 29:7 describes Job taking his seat at the city gate and public square, symbolizing his former role as a respected community leader, judge, and...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom