Please pray ### opens his heart to the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### I pray ### opens his heart towards me and he has communication with me. Soften ### heart towards me being him back to me and my children.
Replies
5
Views
282
Please continue to pray for me as I walk through this difficult season. I will continue asking for prayer until I have made it through to the other side. Please pray that God grants me favor with my current managers and that they would be gracious toward me. Please pray that my immediate...
Replies
12
Views
170
I beseech you Lord to soften my sons’ fathers heart into a heart of flesh. His heart is hardened and he doesn’t understand the importance of fatherhood. Despite his sons being adults Lord, they need their earthly father and for this I ask you, their Heavenly Father to intercede.
Replies
7
Views
689
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom