Please Pray....not Doing Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. YOU know what is going on in my life God. I hurt so much God. I am so sad and depressed. I am losing hope. Please help me. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.

 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a big mistake leaving income (abusive workplace). The current lack of income has caused such financial strain that sleepless nights abound. I made the effort to look for work before departing but it was impossible given the cruelty shown to me. I thought that surely if I took a step of...
Replies
8
Views
292
Dear Lord, Please break the chains of brainwashing, manipulation, control and abuse that ### endured for years. It seems like abusers can “sense” my wounds and then they attack. I’m also unemployed at the moment and don’t want to lose my apartment. Job opportunities are scarce. However I DO want...
Replies
6
Views
241
I want to pray for my son who is doing his history paper now to be able to write the answers fluently and coherently. Help him to remember the facts and express himself well. Please get him to sleep after a long day and continue with his revisions and not giving up his academic for the sake of...
Replies
10
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom