Please Pray. Need a ### paying Job. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I need a better Paying Job I have three children my husband is not working I am in debt I don't know what to do my current paycheck can't cover all the bills that I have I am trusting God I have a ### I really need a miracle
Replies
12
Views
120
Annulment of the curse that I am only suitable for low paying job and low paying job are god will where it is human will in my life. I break the curse in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
80
I lost my job and visa is cancelled and ver desperate for a well paying job in a good company
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom