Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Parents used scripture to manipulate me into playing lotto using money from my bank account. I filed for bankruptcy at age ###. "Honor thy Father and Mother" was used often to guilt us into going against our better judgement and God’s word. It got to a point where she was enslaved to gambling...
Hello,
My name is ### from ###. Earlier this year, I was fired from my job because of two evil women who sabatoged my ability to do my job, with the company owner refusing to hold them accountable. Please, pray for God to give me a new job that pays enough for me to live on and has benefits.