Please pray my ### will be gentle and professional ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray my dentist will be gentle and professional and thorough with me this morning, and she won't have to remove any of my teeth today or ever, that she will do a great job on my teeth this morning, this morning ###.### am, and I will only be charged at the very minimum at the worst and my teeth will look even better than now, please pray in Jesus name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak claim create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD GREATLY I get a great deal on Groupon BDAY FREE OR CHEAP OR I SAVE UP GET IT PAID MYSELF for my EYEBROWS DONE PROFESSIONALLY FOR MY NEW CAREER MICROBLADING THE PERMANENTLY LOOK SHAPED VERY PROFESSIONALLY ATTRACTIVE GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
133
I speak life I get my lips done professionally in ### my lips FONE lip wear it’s been torn all my life now I get it done injections somehow hide the tear or something beautifully done tattoo stain im sure the something new I heard it’s $200.00 THATS a good payment plan would b better or I save...
Replies
10
Views
159
The text you provided does not contain any specific names, locations, or personal identifiers that require redaction according to the guidelines. Therefore, no redaction is needed. Here is the text as it stands: "It is deeply disheartening to see the current economic direction of our country...
Replies
6
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom