PLEASE PRAY MY UPSTAIRS NEIGHBORS ON ### FLOOR DON'T ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY MY UPSTAIRS NEIGHBORS ON ### FLOOR DON'T MOVE OUT. LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE ABOVE US FOR YEARS TO COME.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally drained and praying for a miracle. I'm currently living in public housing where pests are never ending and addicts are a daily nuisance. There is mold on the walls and repairs take years to be made. The wall paint is long chipped, the floor tiles are lifting like an old chess...
Replies
8
Views
952
Please pray that I could come up with some money so I can pay my bills and fix the car. Please help us I had to spend about $### last week trying to take care of everything for me and the family. Help me get a new radiator on my car even though I had just put one in a couple years ago and now...
Replies
10
Views
383
Please pray that my next door neighbors will move quickly. I have lived in a duplex for 10 years. My next door neighbors for less than a year. They smoke weed all the time and it gets in my home upstairs and downstairs. The smell is the worst skunk smell and has affected my health and my family...
Replies
29
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom