Please Pray My Request Is Accepted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I think I found a place that can help me as they have helped me before get into my chosen career. I need to be invited and I sent for request. Pray that they let me join within good timing in Jesus name. Thank you.
 
God's will is to keep His promises to us. In prayer the Word of God should be in our hearts and in our mouths (Romans 10:8). In our prayers we should use the Word of God and remind God of His promises to us. This builds our faith and it also pleases God because it is an expression of our confidence in His Word and His integrity.

For example, you can pray "Father, in your Word you say that those who seek you will not lack any good thing. I thank you that you will not lack ........... . I ask you for this in Jesus' name. Thank you for it. Amen." (Psalm 34:10).

Lord I pray with ### for your favor.

"Give Your servant success today by granting him favor in the presence of this man." (Nehemiah 1:11)
 
God by your words and what is mighty that I do not know, just what I ask for like the Bible instructs. Please my Lord is this career I have chosen your will for me, will you allow me to follow it?

Please make me ready for it if so. Please my Lord help me to know whether this plan you really did tell me to follow. Did you really tell me to follow this plan or was it just myself thinking. Let me know my God so soon. Don't lead me into temptation and testing, deliver me from evil. Help me. Amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I HAVE GREATLYYYYYY I ACCEPTED MY CALLING IM THE TORTOISE 🐢 I WILL FINISH THE RACE SLOW AND STEADY THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT I OWNED A TURTLE 🐢 ON THE STREETS MAKING SENSE NOWWWW..I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN THE WILD AND PRAYED IT WAS SAFE..NOW MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE YADA YADA I SPEAK...
Replies
9
Views
159
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
231
Jesus thank you. I am still alive because of your sacrifice. I need you now to please grant my request for a new job and management. A place where I am able to excel and win. I am truly depleted and burnt out. I can't sleep and my focus is horrible because of the stress of my current job. They...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom