PLEASE PRAY MY FRIEND ### SETTLES WITH ### FALL ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY MY FRIEND ### SETTLES WITH ### FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND GETS MARRIED TO HIM IN JESUS NAME
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel very sick after lunch and my stomach keeps gurgling. Pray it stops until I can go home in about ###.5 hours.
Replies
8
Views
249
Please pray for me that the Lord touches the other side’s heart and my lawsuit settles and I can move on with my life. However the Lord decides to move on my behalf it will be well with me. I just pray that I can help my family out after everything is done. I pray that the Lord will be done...
Replies
9
Views
437
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom