Please pray landlord sees I am telling ...

Fran3c

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray landlord sees I am telling the truth about someone letting themselves in, and that his associates are not trustworthy.
 
May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with the desire, wisdom, knowledge, passion, understanding, and strength to Know You in truth, never cease growing in the true knowledge of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and live my life to please You in all I say and do. God bless my relationship with You to grow stronger, sweeter, and more intimate as the months and years go by. God whatever I go through let it draw me closer to You. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the world see Jesus in me.

God deliver me of everything in my life that is not of You. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all demonic activity, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God pursue and overtake all my enemies. God cause my enemies to stumble, fail, be greatly humiliated, and ashamed. God give my enemies a mind and heart to want to be truly saved and delivered. Save and deliver my enemies O God (may Jesus Christ become their Savior and Lord). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and for those I pray for. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. I Trust You Lord. Amen.

ATTACK WITH PRAYER!! CHRISTIAN MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO (MUST WATCH!!):
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I am telling you truth that I hate having no money because it annoys me so much.
Replies
8
Views
215
please pray for me i am soon to get my rent paid from my sons dad and my landlord ### ### known as ### told my sons dad that i am having a friend here to see me he should not pay my rent please everyone please dont let her block my blessing if she stop him from paying this rent how will i find...
Replies
7
Views
412
Please pray for me. I am a ### year old woman whose living a miserable life with my husband. I don’t understand what to do with my life. He swears to me and talks a lot of bad words to me all the time, he beats me no matter the place we are in. He recently beat me on the road when everyone was...
Replies
5
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom