Please pray I’m not exploited by this ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our daughter is being held hostage in a group home that no longer suits her and is not even a safe place. We are currently in a legal battle to have her moved and to have her Public Guardian removed but judge and entire court system here is corrupt and criminal. Please pray for wisdom and...
Replies
7
Views
279
Father in Jesus name I ask for fairness at the upcoming hearing to appeal the denial of rental arrears assistance That agency closed the appeal case before the official deadline. I recently discovered that for the past four years I was being charged rent increases which the landlord was not...
Replies
10
Views
165
I haven't heard from my son ### and I'm so scared. Please pray that God will let him text me very soon. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you, ###
Replies
9
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom