Please pray I'm approved to buy a ###.

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that I get my citizenship approved and to start the process with ### in Jesus' name. Father, you know all the details of this prayer. I pray that I get to adopt 4 kittens as soon as possible. Thank you, please help me with the guitar in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
324
I haven't heard from my son ### and I'm so scared. Please pray that God will let him text me very soon. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you, ###
Replies
9
Views
209
Got in a relationship they ended up marry someone else I cry every day I’m sad I don’t want to eat can’t sleep please pray this all stops For God to heal my broken heart to get over this to get over ### idk what else to say
Replies
9
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom