Please pray I would get the best job for me

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that I get the best job I could ever imagine for me. I just got that in my prayer time and those two scriptures:

1) Now unto him who is able to do infinitely more than all we can ask or think, according to His power that is working in us. (Ephesians 3:20)

2) Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (1 Corinthians 2:9)

I would like to work in Goethe-Institut or in the ministry of foreign affairs. The problem is that I don't feel capable enough, but I don't see myself happy in any other working place. Something with translating, traveling, communicating, culture, German, French, English. God knows the best!!
 
Hi, friend. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to open doors for a place of employment according to His will. God's best to you.
 
Hi, friend. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to open doors for a place of employment according to His will. God's best to you.

Thank you so much, I wait for the right job for me since ###...God bless you....
 
Prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.

21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee. /psalm 33/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌🏼 Had 1st Interview yesterday in My Field in the Right Position (with pay & benefits similar to last position -- 1 exact match in 16 MONTHS of searching) -- I pray I'd get that Job, may they Schedule Me for 2nd Interview -- I ask favor with the owner and interviewer, keep bringing me to their...
Replies
9
Views
302
That I would get this job I apply for, that my kids ### and ### get home safe.
Replies
9
Views
318
Please pray for my Beloved One & His Team... to get the best solution for his work problems The company he works for has lost the contract for a major client. Please pray for his work that his boss will have the best solution for him & his team. He works with this company for more than 20...
Replies
11
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom