Please pray I will receive my credit ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY CREDIT IS HEALED FROM PAST ISSUES I GET THE NEGATIVITY OFF MY STUDENT LOAN UNDER CONTROL GET A SECOND JOB THATS A GOOD THIBG IN SECRET. I GET MY CREDIT CARD GET THE DODGE CHARGER VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT OR PAID IN FULL LOW PAYMENTS MIRACLES & A SECRET ADDRESS I CAN GET MARRIED EVEN...
Replies
11
Views
174
God I really could use more money right now and help getting my credit back on track by being approved for a secure credit card.
Replies
6
Views
273
Please pray for me, my credit card got closed. I’m praying that my credit card gets back open.
Replies
6
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,131
Messages
16,796,390
Members
649,673
Latest member
Drauren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom